HAPPY METAL LIMITED EDITION


Happy Thursday everyone! You have probably expected a throwback today but I wasn't in the mood. So here's a "makeup of the day" kinda look :) I have already shown you a sneak peek of this limited edition here and this is what I have bought for myself.


The RdeL Young LE eyeshadow palettes are either a hit or miss. I didn't expect it to be amazing but frankly it is. The shades are almost as good as my Urban Decap Naked Smokey palette eyeshadows. The shades looks almost the same. Well these might have a bit more fallout but who cares :D I'm going to review the UD palette as well on my other blog glamDevils and then you can compare them too.


I love this cool green metallic eyeliner as well. It's long-lasting and easy to put on.


Well I have to admit that I haven't tried the nail polish yet. There's a study that says that nail polish can make you gain weight. If that was true I would weigh a ton. I'm not worried about my weight but the chemicals can be found in your blood system and I don't like that. Well I have to check out which nail polishes are safe.


My head is aching (I probably ate too much chocolate today) and so I'm going to stop writing. Have a beautiful day!


I hope you like this eyemakup as much as I do. Thank you for reading and your comments.

Mira Devils

27 comments:

  1. Great post, thank you for your thoughtful words!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet looking eyeshadow palette! I love the look of these, especially that purple shade. I'm also a HUGE eyeliner fan, I get through so many eyeliner pens a year, and the metallic green is really funky. Haha, if nail polish made you put on weight, I would gain a ton, too, especially since some I apply several coats of some polishes to make them last longer :) hope you feel better, by the way, headaches are no fun!

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing
    Check out my new post
    xoxo
    http://www.fabulousisfreedom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those colours are incredibly beautiful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of that palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous colours on you, stunning!! You always look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: fabulous beauty products. Great makeup .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely metallic colors! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellissime queste tonalità! <3

    XOXO,
    Eleonora
    It-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. That green metallic eyeliner is awesome! I love this post so much, you look gorgeous!

    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog.
    Do you want to follow each other? If you do, follow me and let me know in the comments, so I can follow you back.
    xox
    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Qué pasada de sombras, no me pueden guastar más.
    Precioso el maquillaje.

    Un beso guapa!

    www.mejorvensolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those eyeshadows!!! Purple is my favorite color <3

    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, dear. I follow you. Now it's your turn.

    xoxo

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the palette and I love the look you created. You are beautiful babe! I never heard of nail polish making one gain weight. Wow, that's interesting.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog and post, the pallete looks gorgeus :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great post ! beautiful pics ! keep working dear ! blog is interesting

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com ! if u like my blog just follow me and i will follow u back asap

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that eyeshadow looks amazing! I really love the green pencil, too :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these shades. Thank you for this review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read every single one.

Instagram