ESSENCE QUATTRO LAUGH, LOVE, LIME

11/03/2015

You probably know that I’m obsessed with nude eyeshadows. I have so many nude palettes that I can’t count them anymore. I wore them everyday but now that we have the dark and grey November I’m in the mood for something else. Colors!!!! The more the better. I won’t tell you that I’m bored with nude but I really need a change. These green shades were the first colorful palette that I have bought in a long time. I’m not going to write a detailed review cos there is not much to say about it. The eyeshadows are pretty much average. Three green shades and I white highlighter. The highlighter sucks. Frankly I have no idea why it’s even there. It’s one of these invisible shades that no one needs. The green shades are okay. Not that well pigmented. So you definitely need a good eyeshadow base. I have forgotten to use one for the swatches. So you have an idea how they look without a base :D




Nächstes Mal gibt es auch wieder eine deutsche Fassung. Ich bin heute einfach nicht in der Stimmung.

You Might Also Like

14 Kommentare

  1. Niceee! I like cosmetics by Essence! :)
    I like your blog! FOLLOW YOU!
    Hope you follow me back ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything suits you!

    Kisses from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't seem to be that pigmented like you said but looks gorgeous on you girl! Very pretty shades.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors
    Bss

    http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are so pretty!
    xx Elle

    Check out my new Balmain x H&M outfit on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish lifestyle/travel blogger and Model in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often buy products essence, I feel good, cute this palette! :)

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, it’s such a lovely and beautiful post! Can’t wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post and thank you so much for all your support!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely makeup, dear Mira! I know what you mean, I also have a set with a white highlighter that doesn't work. The other shades look so nice, though you said they are not well pigmented. But your makeup is always amazing! It looks very professional, and you look beautiful! I wish I could do such a makeup myself, but I am not so talented, I think! Hope you have a very lovely day, dear Mira!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mira, what a beautiful colour, you look fabulous.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read every single one.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images