THROWBACK THURSDAY


Happy Thursday everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts. It wasn't planned like that but life got in the way. I have bought soooooooo many new things that I want to show you. Well later babes :D This is a very simple outfit but it's totally me. Skinny jeans (Zara and they don't fit me anymore, sadly) and a cute faux fur jacket that's all I need for the fall. I don't know what you're going to do today but I'll go shopping. Finally we have a T.K. Maxx ( The European T.J. Maxx) and I'm really curious what gorgeous things they have. Yeah that's what I needed. Another excuse to spend more money. See ya!

Wahnsinn, wo ist die Woche hin? Ich kann nicht glauben, dass es schon Donnerstag ist. Eigentlich wollte ich ja mehr posten, aber wie so oft, kamen andere Dinge dazwischen. Ich habe so viele schöne, neue Sachen gekauft und kann es kaum abwarten, euch alles zu zeigen. Okay später dann :D Heute gibt es wieder mal einen ganz simplen Look von mir. So habe ich es auch am liebsten. Skinny Jeans von Zara (die nicht mehr passen) und ein niedliches blaues faux fur Jäckchen. Mehr brauche ich nicht für den Herbst. So jetzt muss ich aber gehen. Heute macht der neue T.K. Maxx auf und ich bin schon sehr neugierig, was für tolle Sachen es da zu kaufen gibt. Ja genau, dass hat mir noch gefehlt. Noch ein Laden mehr, zum Geld ausgeben. Was solls. Bis bald!




Don't forget to check out my other blog glamDevils

Mira Devils

9 comments:

  1. Great look. Those jeans are so cute, too bad they don't fit anymore. I'm loving the yellow heels, so fab. You will find some darn cute things at TJMaxx. Enjoy, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Idu. Haha I shouldn't eat so much :D I'm sure I will. It's the opening today :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a look that really fits you great, love the blue color and also the skinny jeans, love the yellow heels in the set. Kiss

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors together! Love it!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cozy coat!

    www.collexionplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fur and the bag and the shoes and eveeything-beautiful..
    jehanmohammad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat looks gorgeous on you!

    xo, Lauryn
    www.lauryncakes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read every single one.

Instagram