FROM WHERE I STAND


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a lovely week. I’ve finally been to the new T.K Maxx shop yesterday. I was so curious about the stuff and I have to admit I’m a little bit disappointed. Maybe their definition about designer clothes is different than mine :D I excepted to most amazing things. Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Burberry, Balmain, Chanel….. they had Esprit, Diesel, Gerry Weber and some brands I have never heard of :D It’s not a bad shop. Just not what I expected. At least I have bought to new brushes from another brand I never heard of Precision Beauty for ca. 6€. A blush & a stippling brush. I can’t believe it but they’re really good. Sh… I should have bought some more :D

Gestern war ich endlich im neuen T.K. Maxx Shop. Man ich war ja so gespannt. Designer Labels immer 60% günstiger, da kann man nicht meckern. Ich hatte mit „richtigen“ Designer Labels gerechnet. Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Chanel, Burberry usw., aber es gab Esprit, Diesel, Gerry Weber…. und noch ein paar Marken von denen ich nie etwas gehört habe. Die Leute haben sich auf die Sachen geschmissen, als gäbe es kein Morgen. Viel schlimmer als im Primark. Da mir das Gedränge keinen Spaß gemacht hat, war ich recht schnell wieder draußen. Wenigstens habe ich mir zwei neue Pinsel gekauft von Precision Beauty (nee, auch noch nie gehört). Die haben jeweils 6€ gekostet. Einen Rouge und einen Foundation Pinsel. Habe sie gleich ausprobiert und ich bin erstaunt, die sind echt toll. Viel besser als meine Zoeva Pinsel. Mist, ich hätte mehr kaufen sollen :D
 Fringe Booties: Adidas Neo
Pants: H&M
Blanket Scarf: C&A
Bag: Reisenthel
Jacket: Pull& Bear

Mira Devils

13 comments:

  1. Cute boots! I love fringes!
    Happy Friday!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well admittedly TK Maxx isn't really known for selling high brand stuff.
    I think the most exclusive it gets will be stuff like Michael Kors or Lagerfeld :D
    If you want to get actual designer pieces for a good deal, I'd suggest you check out the sales at net-a-porter, I usually always find something there :)
    Lovely picture, btw!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. Will definitely check out net-a-porter :)

      Delete
  3. I can relate to what you wrote about stores who stock various high end brands.
    You should check some other stores out & lemme know if you would love to
    follow each other!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, great post and love your thoughts!

    Have a great weekend!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your booties! We don`t have a TK Maxx here, but I can relate with what you think. At least you find something... :)
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Vesna
    http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/2015/10/the-20-fall-wardrobe-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and nice comment Mira! Following your lovely blog! :*

      Delete
  6. the boots you have are so lovely! I'm a new follower on GFC, if you want I wait you on my page:

    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing and love it!! Thank you for your thoughts on my WMCFashionWeek experience.
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    Lyinyou blog & Lyinyou instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and booties:)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read every single one.

Instagram