FRIGGIN FRIDAY

9/25/2015


Yay it's Friday once again. I hope everyone had a lovely week so far. It wasn't the best week of my life ;-) and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I have been super busy the whole week and need a little break. I also had some fun this week and went shopping. I fell in love with this cute cardigan from Pimkie. Looks Isabel Marant-ish :D Sadly they only had a size L and that's a bit too big. Maybe I'll find it in the online store.

Gott sei Dank ist es wieder Freitag. Ich hoffe ihr alle hattet eine schöne Woche. Meine war nicht gerade besonders gut und ich freue mich jetzt wirklich auf das Wochenende. Wengistens hatte ich ein bisschen Spaß beim Shoppen. Ich hab mich in diesen Cardigan von Pimkie verliebt. Erinnert mich irgendwie an Isabel Marant. Ich glaube die haben sich ein wenig inspirieren lassen. Leider gibt es ihn nur in der Größe L und die ist mit etwas zu groß. Ich hoffe das ich ihn vielleicht noch online in der richtigen Größe bekomme.


Isn't it funny that I also wear my Isabel Marant wedge sneakers lookalike? What a coincidence. It wasn't planned.

Witzigerweise hatte ich an dem Tag meine Isabel Marant Lookalike Wedge Sneakers an. Was für ein Zufall. Nee war nicht geplant.


Old but still cute. Sadly you can't see the fringes.

Alt aber immer noch gut. Schade das ihr nicht die Fransen sehn könnt.


Ballons are alway a good idea! Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Luftballons sind immer eine gute Idee! Wünsche allen einen schönen Freitag und ein tolles Wochenende!

You Might Also Like

21 Kommentare

  1. Cute look! I love the pants. TGIF, get some rest darling. I need it too, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Mira and a well deserved mini break. I also hope you find that cardi in your size because it is gorgeous!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look and love the shoes! You're so pretty! Xx Sofia
    www.blogwithsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

    Maybe you want to follow each other via gfc?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a lovely weekend! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've had a great weekend to make up for the week! Love that cardigan in the first pic! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you be luckier later... Love your choosen items and confy boots

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pants!

    RLN

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice jacket!!!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this cardigan, looks so cosy doll!! I hope the new week will be a better one for you doll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/09/magical-day.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love chunky and big cardigans like this. Hope you enjoyed the weekend.
    Jetzt bin ich wieder da! Glückliches Montag! <3 x
    Back in the Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Mira, I hope this week will be a little better for you. I love your L-size cardigan, it looks so sweet and warm :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome look! Leve everything!
    Have a nice week!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cozy look! love your pants!!!
    Kisses from www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images