FLASHBACK FRIDAY

9/18/2015


Happy rainy Friday everyone! I still have a pretty bad cold and fell like beep but nonetheless decided that I need a Flashback Friday. Where I'm sharing all of my favorite old outfits from glamDevils. I can exactly remember where I have been last year on this day. At the Glam Wiesen Brunch in Munich. That's where my sister Holly is right now. Sadly I couldn't make it this year but there's alway a next year.

Ich wünsche allen einen schönen Freitag, auch wenn er hier total verregnet ist. Meine Erkältung ist leider immer noch nicht besser geworden, aber nichtsdestotrotz habe ich beschlossen, dass ich einen Flashback Freitag brauche. Ich möchte einfach alle meine Lieblingoutfits an einem Ort haben. Ja genau auf meinem eigenen Blog Miasmode. Ich kann mich noch genau daran erinnern wo ich letztes Jahr zur gleichen Zeit war. Beim Glam Wiesn Brunch in München. Leider war es mir dieses Jahr nicht möglich hinzufahren, aber meine Schwester Holly hält die Stellung. Hoffentlich klappt es nächstes Jahr.


You Might Also Like

22 Kommentare

  1. Wow! Amazing mix print, sweetie! I don't know if I told you already I love your hair!

    Tons of kisses!

    Walk a million miles

    Instagram

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira, it's a wonderful outfit, I love the dress a lot :)
    Today, 28° C in Milan... But the week began with storms and a lot of rain...
    Ich wuensche Dir ein wundershoenen Wochenende!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look STUNNING! Absolutely stunning darling!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, spectacular shoes.
    I have cold too! :)

    LA FLO' ❤ blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving the very cool super chic vibe your giving off! awesome outfit :D

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww beautiful girl <3
    www.sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt and red shoes!

    International Giveaway on my blog http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love striped clothing :) You look amazing !
    my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sehr cooles Outfit. So chic, and you look great as well! <3 Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh what a perfect look!
    i love the heels, so lovely

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely outfit - love the boldness of the combination of stripes. I really hope that you get over your cold as well! Feel better soon!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Love the red heels!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You played with the prints well! Love the bag so much...

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this prints!! I don't use to mix this tipe of clothes but the result is amazing. Kisses from
    lilbourne.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice!!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shoes <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stylish striped combination, Mia! The heels and lipstick are beautiful highlights!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this navy look
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. me encanta la mezcla de rayas, es tan original dentro de lo básico.
    http://todopormivestido.blogspot.com.es/2015/09/black-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your stripes on stripes look..get well soon and have a wonderful week ahead!

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the look, stirpes, my favorite thing right now
    Check out my new post
    xoxo

    http://www.fabulousisfreedom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read every single one.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images